Payments & Payment Schedule
Payments are full 90% of your earnings as calculated directly by YouTube. Union for Gamers takes a 10% share for support and services. There are no hidden cuts or fees. Additionally, payments do not have caps nor minimum thresholds; you will always be paid regardless of what you made in a given month.
Payments are distributed through Paypal.
We pay monthly on the 10th. Payments are made 40 days after the close of each month, due to the delay it takes for YouTube to finalize earning reports and send the money to us for processing and getting out to partners.
The annual payment schedule is as follows:
- January earnings will be paid on March 10th.
- February earnings will be paid on April 10th.
- March earnings will be paid on May 10th.
- April earnings will be paid on June 10th.
- May earnings will be paid on July 10th.
- June earnings will be paid on August 10th.
- July earnings will be paid on September 10th.
- August earnings will be paid on October 10th.
- September earnings will be paid on November 10th.
- October earnings will be paid on December 10th.
- November earnings will be paid on January 10th.
- December earnings will be paid on February 10th.
Weekends and holidays may slightly impact the payment schedule.
We can occasionally offer other payment methods for partners who are unable to access Paypal in their country. However, in order to quality, certain high payment thresholds must be reached.
For updating your Paypal address, please see this Knowledge Base article: Change of Paypal Address or submit a support ticket.