- How do I qualify for a partnership with Union for Gamers?
- How does the partnership program work? What does it mean to be partnered with Union for Gamers?
- When, how and how often will I get paid? Do I have to reach a certain amount before I can get paid?
- What are the other benefits of a partnership with Union for Gamers?
- Can I join Union for Gamers even though I'm under 18?
- Do I need to consistently upload videos?
- Do I need to endorse Union for Gamers or refer other people?
- How do I have my video featured?
- What is the process for leaving Union for Gamers?
- How much will my CPM be - is it a fixed CPM contract?
- Where can I get a branding kit?
- What happens to my AdSense account if I partner?
- Can I partner if I am in a country outside of the U.S.?
Requirements for qualifying to apply for a partnership are as follows:
- Minimum of 1,000 subscribers and 4,000 hours watch time in last 12 months
- Majority of your content must be gaming related, or fit in the gaming culture
- 10,000 lifetime views on your channel*
- Account must be in good standing**
- Not partnered with another network
*In order to join a network, you must be able to sign YouTube's Partnership Program contract which requires a channel to have 10,000 lifetime views to qualify for.
**You can check your account's standing here: youtube.com/features. YouTube does not allow networks to invite channels in bad standing, including any active strikes or disabled monetization. An AdSense account is not required to qualify for the partnership, however if you have ever had one attached to your account it must also be in good standing or we may be unable to invite you.
The use of copyright content within YouTube is very stringently monitored. We ask that you not use copyright music. As a video game company network, we DO have the ability to monetize actual game play. This means footage of you actually playing the game accompanied either by text on screen, voice over or edited in some way to make it uniquely yours. Please do not include cut scenes or trailers as they are not covered by gameplay monetization.
If you meet all of the above and are interested, the link to apply is located here.
Partnering with Union for Gamers on YouTube is a great way to earn money for your video game tutorials, gameplay walkthroughs, gaming comedy videos, glitches, easter eggs and more. The way this works is by Union for Gamers selling the ad space on your channel. We emphasize your gaming content and include some gaming advertisements on your channel - we find that viewers looking for gaming content are less likely to steer away channels that also have gaming ads!
Union for Gamers pays out our partners every 30 days on the 10th of each month. We typically pay through PayPal, however exceptions are occasionally made for partners in countries that do not have access to the PayPal website. Due to the costs of alternative payments, we do have increased views and subscriber requirements for these channels. We pay out with no cap, meaning no matter what you earn you will be paid on the 10th of every month. This is just one of many ways Union for Gamers differs from other networks.
For more information, check out the Financial section of the Union for Gamers knowledge base.
- We give our partners access to a special Union for Gamers dashboard that helps you track your earnings! You can use it to track your earnings month-to-month, gather data on your videos, and even track your referrals.
- Your contract is uncapped, meaning no matter how much you make in a month, you will always be paid 90% of your earnings.
- We do not have a lock-in contract; you are welcome to leave at any time. We want you to stay with us because you want to, not because you have to.
- We now have libraries available at no cost to our partners! This provides a fun and easy way to have access to copyright free music for your videos. For full in-depth information, please see this page for Epidemic Sound, and this page for AudioMicro.
- In addition to these perks, we also have a wonderful support team who works around the clock to answer all of your questions quickly, efficiently and accurately. We work closely with our partners to address any needs and concerns, and we are happy to contact YouTube on your behalf should the need arise.
Yes. We accept partners ages 13+. We do ask users under 18 for their parent or guardian's name and email address, for legal reasons. After the minor has signed the contracts, copies will be emailed to the parent or guardian to sign as well.
One of the great things about being partnered with Union for Gamers is the freedom! All content remains yours, and we never ask you to adhere to a schedule. We understand that people have lives outside of gaming and want their channel to remain an outlet for THEIR creativity, not ours. That being said, the more you upload the more views you will get and the more money you will make.
No, you never have to endorse us if YOU do not want to. However, you are more than welcome to endorse us in your videos if you so choose. We also have a new referral system in place that allows you to receive an additional amount of earnings based on how much your referred partner makes. As with endorsements, this is entirely optional.
Having a video embedded or featured on one of our web properties is a GREAT exposure tool. Many of our properties are seen by over a million sets of eyes per day, which means lots of views and subscribers for the authors of featured videos. To have a video embedded, just send it to us in an email with a short write up of what the video includes. We will try our hardest to feature your suggested video, however the final decision is not up to us, but the managers of the website that would feature it.
The process for getting your channel released from Union for Gamers is very simple. Just follow these simple steps:
- Click here to start submitting a ticket. Make sure to include your channel name!
- State in the body of the ticket that you would like your channel to be released from its partnership with Union for Gamers and submit your ticket
- That's it! You will get a response within 5 business days letting you know that your channel has been released.
We do not pay partners based on a fixed CPM, we only offer 90% contracts. So you receive 90% of whatever you earn, and we only take 10%.
Any CPM estimation we would give you would be pure speculation as every channel monetizes differently, due to all of the factors that go into the CPM. These factors include audience location, minutes watched, time of year, content type, demographics, and more.
Your best chance of getting a CPM estimation before actually joining would be to talk to current Union for Gamers partners who create very similar content to you, are in the same country, and speak the same language in their videos.
Contact the support team here and an agent will be happy to send you a file including the Union for Gamers logo and graphics!
We do not currently provide video introductions.
As you will be on the Union for Gamers AdSense while with the network, your account will temporarily deactivate, paused at whatever earnings you have so far. AdSense will not pay out those earnings until you reach their $100 payment threshold. Your earnings will still be there- if you were to leave the network, your account will reactivate starting at the earnings you had previously.
Absolutely! We have partners all over the world. However as we primarily pay via PayPal, we may be unable to partner some channels in countries that are unable to receive money via PayPal.